- Photographed in 1905
- Taos is the northernmost of all the Native American Pueblos. It is located in present-day New Mexico and was first visited by outsiders in 1540. The Pueblo had already been occupied for centuries at that time. The young women in the photograph are carrying water back to their pueblo in beautiful traditional jars.
- Produced using the original glass plate negative, and Curtis’ preferred print process
- Luminosity and three-dimensionality, unequaled by any other photographic medium
- Limited edition with a certificate of authenticity
- Available in two sizes
- Select from two frame options
- Ready to hang