Mini Book Set Complete Set, Volumes 1 – 4
Each four-book set contains over 200 powerful images, most never seen before by general viewers, including several rare images from Christopher Cardozo’s personal collection which, until now, have remained unknown even to Curtis scholars. These are the first Curtis books ever produced where each title focuses on one of Curtis’ great themes, thereby giving the viewer a deeper understanding of his work.
Please note that copies of “Native Family” have a short 2-3″ line from a black marker on the bottom of the book. This does not affect the book internally in anyway.
- Hardcover: 95 pages per volume (380 pages total)
- Publisher: Bulfinch (1996)
- Language: English
- Volume I: ISBN-10: 0821220527
- Volume I: ISBN-13: 978-0821220528
- Volume II: ISBN-10: 0821220527
- Volume II: ISBN-13: 978-0821220528
- Volume III: ISBN-10: 0821220527
- Volume III: ISBN-13: 978-0821220528
- Volume IV: ISBN-10: 0821220527
- Volume IV: ISBN-13: 978-0821220528
- Product Dimensions: 4.8 x 2.8 x 6.6 inches (boxed set) – Each book is 6.5″ x 4.5″.
- Shipping Weight: 3 pounds