Inspired by the original layouts and quality of the original Edward Curtis’ masterpiece, the Custom Edition is bound in Flanders Mahogany European bonded leather and manually assembled according to historic bookbinding standards. The top edge is gilded, and the spine is gild-stamped. Photographs are protected by hand-laid, archival interleaving.
- Edition Size: 75 – Nearly Sold Out
- Complete, Full Size, Recreations Of All Twenty Original Text And Portfolio Volumes
- Twenty Text Volumes (12.75 × 9.75 × 1.75”)
- Twenty Portfolios Presented In 5 Volumes (15.375 × 12.75 × 1.75”)
- 2,234 Photographic Prints
- 5,023 Pages
- Over 2.5 Million Words
- Fully Insured Shipping Within The U.S. ($500)
Excluded from special offer. Please call (612) 212 7044 for international shipping, and payment options.