At The Old Well
$3,500.00 – $6,000.00
Please allow 2 weeks for delivery on all Goltones except for the 18″ x 22″ Canyon de Chelly which will be a 4 week delivery time.
Note: Due to the unavailability of critical, propriety materials, we anticipate only being able to complete, on average, 15% – 20% of projected editions of the Goldtones. (Please note, with a small number of the most popular and iconic images we hope to complete 40% – 100% of the projected edition.)
- Photographed in 1904
- This originally was one of Curtis’ most popular images and one of his most broadly collected both as a goldtone and as a platinum print. The beautiful subject matter and the lyrical qualities of the water and the composition have made this a very enduring image, and it remains nearly as popular now as it was one hundred years ago. This image was made near the pueblo of Acoma in New Mexico. Acoma remains a vibrant pueblo to this day with many active artisans still making traditional style pots.
- Produced using the original glass plate negative, and Curtis' preferred print process
- Luminosity and three-dimensionality, unequaled by any other photographic medium
- Limited edition with a certificate of authenticity
- Available in two sizes
- Select from two frame options
- Ready to hang
14″ x 17″ – $3500
18″ x 22″ – $6000